curious
I wasn't paying attention in chinese today. I was sitting next to the window staring at the trees or people walking past. I was thinking about a lot of things. like I was wondering if I truly am strong or is it just the strength of others that gets me through hardships. God. It's not a shame to depend on Him. I suppose I was looking down at my paper as I was thinking this.
I have no idea about what could possibly be significant about leaves falling off trees. I suppose I could make it poetic by saying some golden yellow leaves floated to the ground, spinning in the air as they went. but come to think of it, they just dropped like rocks. I didn't think leaves, dead leaves, were that heavy.
Well the movement caught my eye and I looked out the window again at the trees. and right then it seemed my eyes were opened again. as if they had been closed for so long and I could miraculously see... things. I wasn't seeing weird supernatural things, no. I can't quite describe it actually, it was perceiving life. like seeing God's work, knowing the life was created instead of simply existing. I looked around at my classmates, and saw it all.
or I might just be insane.
glory be to God, even if I am mad.
I have no idea about what could possibly be significant about leaves falling off trees. I suppose I could make it poetic by saying some golden yellow leaves floated to the ground, spinning in the air as they went. but come to think of it, they just dropped like rocks. I didn't think leaves, dead leaves, were that heavy.
Well the movement caught my eye and I looked out the window again at the trees. and right then it seemed my eyes were opened again. as if they had been closed for so long and I could miraculously see... things. I wasn't seeing weird supernatural things, no. I can't quite describe it actually, it was perceiving life. like seeing God's work, knowing the life was created instead of simply existing. I looked around at my classmates, and saw it all.
or I might just be insane.
glory be to God, even if I am mad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home