bubbles
I was srrounded by a flurry of bubbles in class today. I had found an extra bottle and started blowing out large and small bubbles which were stirred up by the air vent.
I won't forget for a while, the way we tried to catch the bubbles floating away into the sky when we were outside. I resorted to just poking them in the end. David and Nat were trying to eat their bubbles.
or the way the bubbles hurried around the side of the NL as if they had somewhere important to get to.
I won't forget for a while, the way we tried to catch the bubbles floating away into the sky when we were outside. I resorted to just poking them in the end. David and Nat were trying to eat their bubbles.
or the way the bubbles hurried around the side of the NL as if they had somewhere important to get to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home