fun and trouble
Our class bade farewell to mr. yung on friday. We got him a cake and candles that could relight. It was really funny to see the sparks flying out. I'm gonna miss him and his jokes. We did stupid things like running after kenneth during his 2.4 run even though none of us knew him, aside from me. We got it on film.
Friday was fun.
Coming to Saturday, well, I'm not sure. I feel quite troubled about school. I feel right as rain when I let my imagination go off about white roses and muffins, which is not healthy.
Friday was fun.
Coming to Saturday, well, I'm not sure. I feel quite troubled about school. I feel right as rain when I let my imagination go off about white roses and muffins, which is not healthy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home