Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the last week

what can I say? There is so much to say, I'm not sure where to begin.

Perhaps I'll begin with the end, because that's what is freshest in my mind.

We handed over in the function room of the hotel. The people in the ex co had some things to say. It all contained that same sadness to say goodbye. so I was all gay after all, as I knew I would be. I was bawling for a good hour, I think.

I was never very good at speaking in public. I wanted to say something to everyone, but perhaps I was a little afraid. I'll write the words I was bursting to say, here.

I am glad that we leave
with our hearts so full,
and our memories so rich.

so embrace every moment,
treasure every hour,
because life is so beautiful.

I love you all. how every person was amazing and the 2 years, a miracle. how every person is a miracle who made these 2 years amazing.

I'll miss you all so dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home