Sunday, July 23, 2006

dope

I was really excited to see TK at ben and jerry's yesterday. he gave me a high five and asked me how I was. I asked him why he was working there. turns out he's the manager.

I guess I'll probably start fencing again after A levels. that's what I told him. maybe when I'm in China. I think Alvin will still be there as well. maybe I'll see him there.

so many things to do now. I just want to get all of this over and done with and start doing cello and piano studies in the _______ conservatory. if only that was my official path in university. maybe I can do that along side whatever it is I'm going to take. goodness, music is the only thing I know I want to do for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home