freedom
freedom came without much pomp and circumstance. freedom came with a warm smile and pulled the earth from beneath my feet. it wasn't floating away, it was having the ground ripped out from under me.
and even now, I can't believe that it's truly over. it is over. alpha and omega, it's over.
I can listen to music all day long; it's ok for me to sit at the piano for four hours; I can resume cello lessons; I can get a job; I can prepare for christams; I can go christmas shopping; I can spend time with people I care about; I can do anything anything anything that doesn't violate the law and land me in prison; I can bake muffins; I can read all the books I want.
the choices are so numerous! but really, all I want is to spend sometime with you. really that's all I ask of you. a little time flies past, but is worth so much.
I feel like a house or maybe like I'm in a house. and I have gone from room to room opening doors and switching on the lights.
and even now, I can't believe that it's truly over. it is over. alpha and omega, it's over.
I can listen to music all day long; it's ok for me to sit at the piano for four hours; I can resume cello lessons; I can get a job; I can prepare for christams; I can go christmas shopping; I can spend time with people I care about; I can do anything anything anything that doesn't violate the law and land me in prison; I can bake muffins; I can read all the books I want.
the choices are so numerous! but really, all I want is to spend sometime with you. really that's all I ask of you. a little time flies past, but is worth so much.
I feel like a house or maybe like I'm in a house. and I have gone from room to room opening doors and switching on the lights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home