monday
I practised some piano pieces this morning. It didn't turn out too well. my fingers were really sluggish no matter how many exercises I did. I think the piano needs to be tuned too. I secretly want a new piano though.
I read for the whole afternoon and went running in the evening. I hate running. I only went for a run for some kind of variation in my day. I did meet a gorgeous himalayan cat on the walk home though. It had blue eyes. more importantly, it had a collar around it's neck so I didn't mind playing with it for a while, seeing as how a domestic cat is less likely to be diseased compared to a stray one. I wanted to take a picture of it, but I couldn't get it to follow me home.
anyway I went home to get my camera and set out again in search of the himalayan cat. unfortunately I didn't find it. Instead, a stray- and very likely a diseased- cat came up to me and started mewing at me and walking in between my legs. In the end I took a picture of it and a bug.
I'm flying off to melbourne soon. I hope I can do some good shopping there. I feel quite excited thinking about it. mum wants to send me for painting classes when I get back. how exciting. what's even more exciting is the prospect of piano classes when I get back. I'm so eager to start. I'll be learning classical stuff mainly, and a little jazz at the side. I can barely contain my anticipation.
I read for the whole afternoon and went running in the evening. I hate running. I only went for a run for some kind of variation in my day. I did meet a gorgeous himalayan cat on the walk home though. It had blue eyes. more importantly, it had a collar around it's neck so I didn't mind playing with it for a while, seeing as how a domestic cat is less likely to be diseased compared to a stray one. I wanted to take a picture of it, but I couldn't get it to follow me home.
anyway I went home to get my camera and set out again in search of the himalayan cat. unfortunately I didn't find it. Instead, a stray- and very likely a diseased- cat came up to me and started mewing at me and walking in between my legs. In the end I took a picture of it and a bug.
I'm flying off to melbourne soon. I hope I can do some good shopping there. I feel quite excited thinking about it. mum wants to send me for painting classes when I get back. how exciting. what's even more exciting is the prospect of piano classes when I get back. I'm so eager to start. I'll be learning classical stuff mainly, and a little jazz at the side. I can barely contain my anticipation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home