bitter sweet
please come with me; to see what I will see; to hear what I will hear; to feel what I will feel. pack your bags and come away with me at the end of September.
there is still so much that hasn't been done. so much that hasn't been said. so many laughs that haven't been shared. so many moments that haven't happened. I'll have to go soon. don't make me say goodbye without having experienced all those rich moments with you.
thank God for us. miracles like us don't happen everyday. they can't take away what we have. I know I'll be waving goodbye to ten dear parts of my heart soon. too soon. It's already may. june. july. august. september.
be with me and love me; the same way that I love you.
there is still so much that hasn't been done. so much that hasn't been said. so many laughs that haven't been shared. so many moments that haven't happened. I'll have to go soon. don't make me say goodbye without having experienced all those rich moments with you.
thank God for us. miracles like us don't happen everyday. they can't take away what we have. I know I'll be waving goodbye to ten dear parts of my heart soon. too soon. It's already may. june. july. august. september.
be with me and love me; the same way that I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home