walkies
well today I wandered around paris on my own. well, that's a lie, I wandered around printemps and galeries lafayette after going to fauchon to get a bottle of champagne for my 21st. and some coffee. It was depressing to go to les grand magasins. I had money to buy stuff, but I just really didn't want to. as in I found some stuff that I quite liked, but I just really didn't feel like spending 200 euros on a vanessa bruno athe dress. it was a nice dress though. then I thought, alright, I'll look for a new wallet, because I could use a new wallet. but I just hated everything that I saw. well I didn't like anything that I saw. a lot of the wallets looked really formal and like something that I'd only use when I'm working and earning lots of money. the only fun things I saw were like marc by marc jacobs stuff, but I didn't even really like those.
so I have quite a few euros left in my old ugly wallet now because I can't find anything that I really like that I feel is worth the price as well.
I'm glad I had the experience of 'shopping' in Paris though. even if it was just to visit les deux grand magasins. and I didn't die from speaking English. I did try to speak french at first but then whenever they replied in rapid french, my face just fell cause I really couldn't catch it. I gave up after a while. every one was quite nice anyway. je tres fatigue maintenant.
I think if I can gather up the strength, je vais faire promenade a montparnasse. croissant me dire c'est tres beau par la. but it's getting late now so I think most things will be closing now. it's hard being in a foreign country in your own when you can't speak the language.
je retournerai a ma maison demain. Mon train partir a midi mais je dois me reveiller tot parce que croissant a travail. j'adore paris, il me manquerai[?]
so I have quite a few euros left in my old ugly wallet now because I can't find anything that I really like that I feel is worth the price as well.
I'm glad I had the experience of 'shopping' in Paris though. even if it was just to visit les deux grand magasins. and I didn't die from speaking English. I did try to speak french at first but then whenever they replied in rapid french, my face just fell cause I really couldn't catch it. I gave up after a while. every one was quite nice anyway. je tres fatigue maintenant.
I think if I can gather up the strength, je vais faire promenade a montparnasse. croissant me dire c'est tres beau par la. but it's getting late now so I think most things will be closing now. it's hard being in a foreign country in your own when you can't speak the language.
je retournerai a ma maison demain. Mon train partir a midi mais je dois me reveiller tot parce que croissant a travail. j'adore paris, il me manquerai[?]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home