sundays
updating the case file takes so freaking long.
I went spinning today. it was an hour long but after the first 10 minutes I started thinking 'good god make it stop, what did I get myself into.' I felt good after I was done, but I think I undid it by having hot chocolate after my very large dinner. martin made me dinner. roast pork with the usual potatoes and vegetables.
so much for the exercising. well more work to be done tomorrow.
I went spinning today. it was an hour long but after the first 10 minutes I started thinking 'good god make it stop, what did I get myself into.' I felt good after I was done, but I think I undid it by having hot chocolate after my very large dinner. martin made me dinner. roast pork with the usual potatoes and vegetables.
so much for the exercising. well more work to be done tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home