whirrrr
I feel like a spinny doll. spinning spinning and spinning even more like a wheel going along a long road. whirring.
so much work to do! so much organising! calling printers, making new designs! it's an endless wave of correspondence. calling printers, making payments, so much to do! I'll have to call the printers again tomorrow to make some payments in advance. I better be paid back.
I went to the launch party. I got some canapes and juice and cake. that's good I guess, since I have had no time to go grocery shopping. it's been instant noodles and eggs for the past few days. oh and maybe some fish. and maybe some sweet potato. is that what this is going to descend to? war time food? sweet potato porridge is all that will be left to me soon. maybe a carrot. oh mushrooms!
martin's right. I'm going to explode this weekend while he's gone to london for interviews. he'll only be back on tuesday. It better be worth it. I'm at the other end of the pendulum right now. I wonder when it will swing back. I had chocolate cookies yesterday from him. he gave them to me because I was stressed.
so much work to do! so much organising! calling printers, making new designs! it's an endless wave of correspondence. calling printers, making payments, so much to do! I'll have to call the printers again tomorrow to make some payments in advance. I better be paid back.
I went to the launch party. I got some canapes and juice and cake. that's good I guess, since I have had no time to go grocery shopping. it's been instant noodles and eggs for the past few days. oh and maybe some fish. and maybe some sweet potato. is that what this is going to descend to? war time food? sweet potato porridge is all that will be left to me soon. maybe a carrot. oh mushrooms!
martin's right. I'm going to explode this weekend while he's gone to london for interviews. he'll only be back on tuesday. It better be worth it. I'm at the other end of the pendulum right now. I wonder when it will swing back. I had chocolate cookies yesterday from him. he gave them to me because I was stressed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home