book review
WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
78% on my review of Wild Swans. It's only worth 20% of the module, but still. I don't have high hopes for the long essay so I'll take any high marks I can get for the moment. I wonder if I'll manage a first for this module in the end.
It seems I'm the secretary/vice president of the taichi society until we can find more members to replace me next year.
78% on my review of Wild Swans. It's only worth 20% of the module, but still. I don't have high hopes for the long essay so I'll take any high marks I can get for the moment. I wonder if I'll manage a first for this module in the end.
It seems I'm the secretary/vice president of the taichi society until we can find more members to replace me next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home