excitement and boredom
I was really excited about giving peace a incredibly early surprise birthday celebration. It was fun, even if we didn't do anything but eat.
but other than that I am so BORED. I know that there is so much to do, but it seems like there is forever to do things even though there really is no time. I want to go to the park tomorrow. that would be nice. I think the SSO will be performing at the botanical gardens, and there is free admission. but I don't really want to go by myself and it would be a rush from tuition. I wonder what they are gonna play.
but other than that I am so BORED. I know that there is so much to do, but it seems like there is forever to do things even though there really is no time. I want to go to the park tomorrow. that would be nice. I think the SSO will be performing at the botanical gardens, and there is free admission. but I don't really want to go by myself and it would be a rush from tuition. I wonder what they are gonna play.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home