somethings
here are some events I forgot to recall about yesterday: one of the best days everrr
Before reporting for our soundcheck my friends and I went to Max Brenners which for once was really crowded. so we couldn't eat there after all[damn] because our soundcheck was in ten minutes.
Dr. Lee called me a banana and stole my kit kat which Iris gave to me. I left it on the table and went out to give people almond roca [ mmmm... almond roca.....] and when I came back he was eating my kit kat. stupid.
Jasmine, Nicole, Meiyi, and Deborah came and waved at me while I was waiting on stage. I started waving back and realized I was on stage and should be more discreet. but it was great, they gave me a bouquet of flowers and strangely, two apples. One green, one red.
I think everyone had fun after all yesterday, and I'm glad for it.
Before reporting for our soundcheck my friends and I went to Max Brenners which for once was really crowded. so we couldn't eat there after all[damn] because our soundcheck was in ten minutes.
Dr. Lee called me a banana and stole my kit kat which Iris gave to me. I left it on the table and went out to give people almond roca [ mmmm... almond roca.....] and when I came back he was eating my kit kat. stupid.
Jasmine, Nicole, Meiyi, and Deborah came and waved at me while I was waiting on stage. I started waving back and realized I was on stage and should be more discreet. but it was great, they gave me a bouquet of flowers and strangely, two apples. One green, one red.
I think everyone had fun after all yesterday, and I'm glad for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home