Wednesday, January 04, 2006

dearest so and so

Dearest so and so

I would do anything for you dear, for you mean everything to me. Days drag on with a dreary atmosphere when you are not here. You are always on my mind, I think I love you.

Of course, this is only because circumstances have brought us together; there really isn't anything that special about you. If it wasn't for such circumstances, I doubt I would feel a void in my life, I'd probably have met someone else to be infatuated with. I won't be thinking about you when you are far away. I won't be seeing your face in my mind every moment five years down the road. The memories of you won't be met often, and if they happen to come about, I'll probably just shrug my shoulders with indifference.

love is fickle, don't you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home