Friday, December 30, 2005

thing

A thought came to me as I contemplated my endless bars of rests today. I thought that maybe that innocent, completely care free yearning for love is better than actually having someone reciprocate. It became more sensible to me as I continued to think about it.

Just having the ideals about love without the reality check is more 'magical' than the reality, because I really don't think that the reality is pretty. Besides, actually having someone reciprocate would mean a lot of time will be spent with each other, getting to know each other better, worse, staring into each others eyes with that goofy smile on your dreamy faces. It's not just tiring, it's down right disgusting. I get chills just thinking about it.

Of course, it makes all your dreaming bittersweet. Because you know that's all it is: dreaming. And that's where it ends, it doesn't go any farther than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home