cut
I woke up very slowly this morning. It's that agonizing pace at which you wake up when all you want is to stay in bed. I just curled up in a ball and tried to ignore fliris and mom talking about where they were going to go.
Yesterday while I was waiting for seven o'clock to arrive, I sat in a library staring at biology notes, or music. What I really wanted to do was get a pair of scissors and go hide in a bathroom cubicle. but of course, I didn't have a pair of scissors. I was forced to sit at a table and stare at my notes while squashing the urge to cut my tragically discoloured hair.
but don't expect to see a change when you see me, I'm cutting it very slowly. one strand at a time.
Yesterday while I was waiting for seven o'clock to arrive, I sat in a library staring at biology notes, or music. What I really wanted to do was get a pair of scissors and go hide in a bathroom cubicle. but of course, I didn't have a pair of scissors. I was forced to sit at a table and stare at my notes while squashing the urge to cut my tragically discoloured hair.
but don't expect to see a change when you see me, I'm cutting it very slowly. one strand at a time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home