strange
my priest laughed at me during confession.
hurm. I'm not upset or anything, but I think it's strange anyways.
I had a band chalet which was quite fun, even though I didn't get to sleep much. There weren't any beds available and there wasn't much floor space either. So I spent my night with my friends talking, followed by stoning at the playground being unable to sleep.
It was all fun. but I was really tired the next day.
hurm. I'm not upset or anything, but I think it's strange anyways.
I had a band chalet which was quite fun, even though I didn't get to sleep much. There weren't any beds available and there wasn't much floor space either. So I spent my night with my friends talking, followed by stoning at the playground being unable to sleep.
It was all fun. but I was really tired the next day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home