Wednesday, December 21, 2005

surprise

after getting off the phone and feeling goddamn irritated yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find, sitting on my desk, The Chronicles of Narnia. and not just The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, but the complete chronicles. I just stood there looking at it sitting on my desk with a very pretty and evil witch on the cover. I just kept saying, 'no way, No Way.' And then I ran out of the room screaming.

I spent my whole day, since I woke up this morning, sitting in bed reading. I've wrapped myself up in my fuzzy yellow blanket and have been eating and reading the whole day. I am going to get so fat from all this. but oh my goodness, I have finally understood why all my friends were reading the chronicles when I was young. So far, it is really good.

I think that C.S. Lewis meant for Aslan to represent Jesus or something. The way he presents all the characters, and the way he describes everything is just wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home