school today
having an mp3 player is like having a soundtrack to your life. I was walking down the stairs and listening to some music while the sun was rising. that was perfect.
I nearly died in school today. seriously, I have never come this close to dying before. and it wasn't because I ran one round at the track in the morning[although, that did almost kill me]. when we got back after lunch I just felt very strange and tired, kind of out of breath. I had to kneel to catch my breath while I was playing. maybe it's the flu or something.
I was looking at photos of christmas last year with mama and our whole family. It made me realise, that when I next visit cantarra, mama's not gonna be there. she won't be in her bed or trying to sneak food into her mouth when we aren't looking. mama is really gone, I hope she's happy where she is now. I don't really feel that sad, I try not to. It's been almost a year already.
I nearly died in school today. seriously, I have never come this close to dying before. and it wasn't because I ran one round at the track in the morning[although, that did almost kill me]. when we got back after lunch I just felt very strange and tired, kind of out of breath. I had to kneel to catch my breath while I was playing. maybe it's the flu or something.
I was looking at photos of christmas last year with mama and our whole family. It made me realise, that when I next visit cantarra, mama's not gonna be there. she won't be in her bed or trying to sneak food into her mouth when we aren't looking. mama is really gone, I hope she's happy where she is now. I don't really feel that sad, I try not to. It's been almost a year already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home