thing.
I really want to get a banana split at the marmalade pantry. fliris went and told me that it's really nice.
I lost my temper this morning when she told me her friend had a white bus chartered for him when he went into army.Even though sarcastic reprimands are really irritating and hypocritical, I must say I love how this equal treatment thing works out. I can't stand hypocrasy. It leaves me unsettled. Like veiled threats.
My uncle used to be some chief defence something, and made his son set an example for others by making him do guard duty on christmas day. I know I would have been so pissed at my dad if he even suggested such a thing, but I must honestly say, here's someone fair and completely respectable.
I lost my temper this morning when she told me her friend had a white bus chartered for him when he went into army.
My uncle used to be some chief defence something, and made his son set an example for others by making him do guard duty on christmas day. I know I would have been so pissed at my dad if he even suggested such a thing, but I must honestly say, here's someone fair and completely respectable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home