Monday, February 20, 2006

funorama

Funorama was incredibly fun. It's an experience I'm going to remember and cherish. All the haunted houses and food, and the endless mixing of drinks and cooking. The food stall was swamped with orders which was really fun. Interacting with the customers was eally fun.

I saw so many people I haven't seen for so long, and had fun walking about with my friends and holding their hands in the haunted houses. I didn't get the chance to play any other games, aside from walking around inside the haunted houses because I was too busy, which is kinda sad. but I had a lot of fun anyways.

At the end of the day, I took the balloons that kenneth gave me and tied the carnation from wee jin, and a note to it which said, 'don't cry now that you're back safe in heaven. love, eunice.' Jithra and Andrew signed it as well, Andrew even left his number, which is really weird. And I went outside and released the balloons into the air and watched them float away.

I asked God to send them to someone who needed them most.

ACJC funorama was incredibly fun. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home