Wednesday, February 01, 2006

today.

today was fliris' birthday. We had dinner at some place to celebrate the wondrous occasion. Ben brought along beer stein he got for mom from frankfurt, and told us about his escapades in Germany.

The waiters and waitresses were insistent on publicly humiliating fliris by singing her a loud happy birthday song. but she didn't mind too much[even thought she did beg them not to] and it made me laugh.

I ate lamb. when I first got my plate I stared at it as if I couldn't believe I was eating good old lamb again. Then I ate the brocolli, zucchini, and picked off the mushrooms. After that I proceeded to cut up my lamb and stuff it into my mouth as quickly as possible and mop up my gravy with my squishy potatos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home