gay and retarded
I am so gay. I said before, I would cry on the last day. how bad was that? I was bawling away like I was 3 years old. you know, when 3 year olds cry violently. retarded. It would subside a while, after which some one would say, 'it's ok we can still have section lunches together,' or 'we'll still have our percussion pasta parties,' and I would begin to bawl again.
but I'll be honest, I was gay fo the whole last 2 weeks. how many times did I cry in public? at least 20, easily. It started on the night of June 15: muse. thank God my eyes haven't decomposed. I'm sorry I'm so gay; crying in public is so gay. now everybody randomly starts telling me not to cry. goodness. my whole section, mel, martin, daniel, even boris suddenly popped up in front of my face to see if I was being gay.
I am sad to go.
but I'll be honest, I was gay fo the whole last 2 weeks. how many times did I cry in public? at least 20, easily. It started on the night of June 15: muse. thank God my eyes haven't decomposed. I'm sorry I'm so gay; crying in public is so gay. now everybody randomly starts telling me not to cry. goodness. my whole section, mel, martin, daniel, even boris suddenly popped up in front of my face to see if I was being gay.
I am sad to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home