survival
I have never blacked out before. maybe blanked out, but never blacked out. I think it's like will power.
like today, when my eyes couldn't focus and I could feel my temperature rising again. the only thing that stopped me from passing out was the knowledge that I wasn't wearing shorts and if I passed out and fell over, people might see my blue boxers with gay flowers on them. how horrifying. I decided to leave school about then.
and when I got home, Iris and some of her retarded friends were playing god forsaken noisy trash on the television. as if listening wasn't enough, they just had to watch fat ugly men with hair up to their waists jumping around on a stage with flashing lights.
like today, when my eyes couldn't focus and I could feel my temperature rising again. the only thing that stopped me from passing out was the knowledge that I wasn't wearing shorts and if I passed out and fell over, people might see my blue boxers with gay flowers on them. how horrifying. I decided to leave school about then.
and when I got home, Iris and some of her retarded friends were playing god forsaken noisy trash on the television. as if listening wasn't enough, they just had to watch fat ugly men with hair up to their waists jumping around on a stage with flashing lights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home