end
and so tomorrow hails the last day of school. my last official day in acjc. has it been two years already? so much has happened, can we have reached the end already? it seems like only yesterday when I first stepped into the school. so many people I have only brushed pass without getting to know better. and now there's no more time left. my last day.
I will not cry. there's nothing to cry about. I'll still come back to study, I'll still be taking my dreadful a levels in school. there's nothing sad about it. this so called 'last day' is undermined by the looming mock exams and intensive [I hope] hours of studying in school. there's nothing to cry about, so I will not cry. you shouldn't try to make me cry because I will not. it would be so gay.
I will not cry. there's nothing to cry about. I'll still come back to study, I'll still be taking my dreadful a levels in school. there's nothing sad about it. this so called 'last day' is undermined by the looming mock exams and intensive [I hope] hours of studying in school. there's nothing to cry about, so I will not cry. you shouldn't try to make me cry because I will not. it would be so gay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home