Wednesday, October 25, 2006

enthusiasm

after a full day of ploughing through different subjects, my brain has turned to a puree. and in this very jelly-like state of mind, it feels so good to be alive and just breathing. just put me some where and let me play songs in my head or sing to myself and it would be ok; I would be alright.

my heart aches, my heart breaks. but I don't mind I guess. it's ok. It's such a blessing to be able to feel. those little hurts make you appreciate everything else around you.

I love it. just embracing each moment that's bestowed upon me in such a beautiful world. jump out of bed each day, eager to start living another gorgeous day; another wonderful day in God's hands.

dear God, take this day and make it yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home