Sunday, January 07, 2007

trauma

after drifting off to sleep, I was awoken very violently some time this morning by martino morelli who was using a green ink pen to draw all over my face none too gently. and so ensued a very confusing struggle. good thing we didn't poke each others' eyes out.

I wasn't aware of the time. I went to the bathroom to scrub the ink off my face. apparently deb and martino were making and answering calls on my phone while I was gone. and when I came back, I was told it was 4 am by a voice on the other end of the phone, who was returning a call. I crawled out of bed four hours later to get ready for another day at work.

brilliant person in charge made me skip mass to be at work on time. god damn, he was later than I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home