news
and so, after much anxious waiting, I have been offered a place in the university of warwick. I kept praying every night that I would get an offer and, praise God, I got one. I jumped up and down and had a seizure when I got the news. since the offer is conditional, I just have to worry about my results now.
anyways, I'm in fliris' hostel room now. the past two days were a godforsaken thirty eight degrees celsius. the scorching sun made it so hard just to breathe. If I could have gotten my hands on an egg, I would have cracked it on the sidewalk just to see if it would cook. I bet it would have.
I took lots of photos when we traveled around the southern part of Victoria. some parts of it are really lovely. I'll try and post them up when I get home. some of them are just gay pictures of flowers though.
I can't wait to get home. flying business class. I'm looking forward to that. hell yeah.
anyways, I'm in fliris' hostel room now. the past two days were a godforsaken thirty eight degrees celsius. the scorching sun made it so hard just to breathe. If I could have gotten my hands on an egg, I would have cracked it on the sidewalk just to see if it would cook. I bet it would have.
I took lots of photos when we traveled around the southern part of Victoria. some parts of it are really lovely. I'll try and post them up when I get home. some of them are just gay pictures of flowers though.
I can't wait to get home. flying business class. I'm looking forward to that. hell yeah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home