Thursday, July 26, 2007

gone

I wonder where the month went. its coming to the end of Juy already. what have I been doing? I don't even know. sitting at home.

yai came home unexpectedly. I was brushing my teeth when i heard him downstairs. I was a little disappointed because it meant i couldn't sleep in his bed anymore. and because it meant he would start taking the car everyday. but it's still good that he's home. lot's of pilots been coming in and out of the house. it's kind of a strange sight.

been trying to figure some things out. but no matter how much time was spent, still ended up stuck. been kind of isolated trying to think. now i'm stuck isolated.

heard a nice song. it suddenly jumped up from behind and surprised me. i didn't know i had it in my ipod. something about a flower fading and waves tossing in the ocean and a vapour in the wind.

been trying to figure out what to bring. only allowed one piece of luggage and one carry on. mum and dad will bring the rest for me a few days later. warm clothes and somehow fitting a collage of photos into a bag. my fencing gear. was thinking about bringing cello. should get a case. books. music scores. must find a file for those. shoes. need to find warm leggings or something. hope the season this fall is nice this year.

a3 flyrides been making me look at my feet more often. they're pretty.

been wondering where god went. probably went to church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home