improvements
I think life has improved dramatically since I became jobless. waking up slowly each morning and stretching and taking your time getting out of bed without having to worry about getting to work on time is like awesome.
so when I met up with deb and martina today, martina was so red she was glowing and deb's hair was blue. we had a comforting dinner with beef and chewy noodles. a shield from the world. and a coconut. I love coconuts. they're so refreshing and delicious.
I went to get some books on law today and felt very overwhelmed when I saw all the thick leather bound volumes on the shelf. the shelf seemed to keep growing and growing and bending over me. like a giant. it made me a little nervous.
went window shopping for a while, while deb took a bath at some random gymn that sprung out of no where. found nice notebooks and over priced pottery.
so when I met up with deb and martina today, martina was so red she was glowing and deb's hair was blue. we had a comforting dinner with beef and chewy noodles. a shield from the world. and a coconut. I love coconuts. they're so refreshing and delicious.
I went to get some books on law today and felt very overwhelmed when I saw all the thick leather bound volumes on the shelf. the shelf seemed to keep growing and growing and bending over me. like a giant. it made me a little nervous.
went window shopping for a while, while deb took a bath at some random gymn that sprung out of no where. found nice notebooks and over priced pottery.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home