Saturday, May 26, 2007

disillusionment

I am tired of caring about dorian grays. stick a knife in your own decayed soul you hypocrites.

that sounded angry. maybe I am hurt and angry because I'm disappointed. because it wasn't supposed to be this way. and I feel stupid for caring about something ugly.

and where have all the moments gone. the ones that happened, they're in the trash. the beautiful ones that hadn't happened yet, they evaporated in the light of reality.

and I know they don't care. I never expected them to. I just wish they knew.


and I'm tired of hearing the same old same old with no improvement or attempt of improvement. I'm most tired of seeing the same old same old in the mirror with minute growth or improvement. hardly anything has changed has it? mistakes keep repeating themselves and regret is all you have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home