days
I finally went to get my bow fixed. I had to leave it with the shop for a few days. I should get some new rosin when I go back tomorrow or wednesday. my parents let me get a semi hard case, which the shop owner said would be good enough for travelling. he gave us a discount because we are hainanese. It was very embarrassing when mum asked for a discount seeing as how we are 'sooki.' not really sure how to spell that. it means 'the same' or something along those lines.
I was very horrified when the shop owner directed me to the guy from the czech republic when i told him that I needed to fix my bow. he's the fiercest most vicious looking person I have ever met. I was hoping the shop owner would just take it and relay the message. he was civil enough though. he didn't try to eat my soul.
I'm a little nervous about flying off on my own and needing to take care of everything by myself when i'm over there. things like bank accounts and enrolling and finding my way about without getting mugged. my worst fear would be if my luggage is lost. if that happens, well then what? and I read that heathrow is not exactly the most efficient air port ever.
apples are making me anxious.
I was very horrified when the shop owner directed me to the guy from the czech republic when i told him that I needed to fix my bow. he's the fiercest most vicious looking person I have ever met. I was hoping the shop owner would just take it and relay the message. he was civil enough though. he didn't try to eat my soul.
I'm a little nervous about flying off on my own and needing to take care of everything by myself when i'm over there. things like bank accounts and enrolling and finding my way about without getting mugged. my worst fear would be if my luggage is lost. if that happens, well then what? and I read that heathrow is not exactly the most efficient air port ever.
apples are making me anxious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home