early morning
I just took some thing to help me sleep. so i'll be sleeping soon i guess. it tastes like green apples.
one thing i do anticipate is the country. I want to see the country side. I wonder what it's like. whether there's sun. whether there's fog. whether there's snow. do birds sing, do flowers smell sweet, is it cold in summer? I don't think i party much. If anything takes my time away from my books it would be everything to be seen and done. there's so much to see and do and learn. In the mean time I should just focus on packing.
my left shoulder is feeling really uncomfortable and tense and taut. I was thinking about going to see sensei again. god bless sensei.
listening to turandot still gives me goose bumps. nice memories.
one thing i do anticipate is the country. I want to see the country side. I wonder what it's like. whether there's sun. whether there's fog. whether there's snow. do birds sing, do flowers smell sweet, is it cold in summer? I don't think i party much. If anything takes my time away from my books it would be everything to be seen and done. there's so much to see and do and learn. In the mean time I should just focus on packing.
my left shoulder is feeling really uncomfortable and tense and taut. I was thinking about going to see sensei again. god bless sensei.
listening to turandot still gives me goose bumps. nice memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home