slow
ok it's like half past ten and my bag has one t-shirt, a bottle of vinegar for my own entertainment, a folder, and a book of chopin's nocturnes. bah. and i'm supposed to leave for london in less than 12 hours. I guess it does seem a little strange that I'll be home soon. and bringing a lot of work with me. annoying.
I think i got this slow packing thing from dad. he never packs his bag till the last minute. and even then, it's mum who does the packing. and I still have to go wash some dishes.
I think i got this slow packing thing from dad. he never packs his bag till the last minute. and even then, it's mum who does the packing. and I still have to go wash some dishes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home