spring
I don't think it's quite spring yet, but there are flowers blooming. There are a lot of daffodils and smaller white and purple flowers around campus. and the willow tree that I pass by every day on my way to class is growing it's leaves back.
I think paris will be very nice in spring. hopefully croissant will find time to give me a tour of the city. Jessie and I want to go to the palace of versaille, and maybe watch an opera if we can afford one. I'm really excited thinking about celebrating easter sunday in Notre Dame! That's like one of the most ultimate good juju things ever! I'm going to force them up early in the morning and charge down to the cathedral. ohmygod it'll be awesome.
What would be really awesome if we could organise a trip to cardiff to visit Ewan and his FAZIOLI piano. ok it's his dads. but a FAZIOLI piano! croissant and matt asked me if I wanted to go to cardiff with them but I doubt it'll happen because they haven't planned and will probably not really plan anything. they were thinking about sleeping in the car over night, which is just ridiculous.
Financial management is so tricksy and deceptive. I've been feeling really sleepy and fat lately. but I have been doing a little bit of exercise. I went bouldering, which is really fun. my arm muscles hurt and I don't really think it's a cardio kind of work out but I get so tired. I think some of the problems were meant for taller people.
I think paris will be very nice in spring. hopefully croissant will find time to give me a tour of the city. Jessie and I want to go to the palace of versaille, and maybe watch an opera if we can afford one. I'm really excited thinking about celebrating easter sunday in Notre Dame! That's like one of the most ultimate good juju things ever! I'm going to force them up early in the morning and charge down to the cathedral. ohmygod it'll be awesome.
What would be really awesome if we could organise a trip to cardiff to visit Ewan and his FAZIOLI piano. ok it's his dads. but a FAZIOLI piano! croissant and matt asked me if I wanted to go to cardiff with them but I doubt it'll happen because they haven't planned and will probably not really plan anything. they were thinking about sleeping in the car over night, which is just ridiculous.
Financial management is so tricksy and deceptive. I've been feeling really sleepy and fat lately. but I have been doing a little bit of exercise. I went bouldering, which is really fun. my arm muscles hurt and I don't really think it's a cardio kind of work out but I get so tired. I think some of the problems were meant for taller people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home