Wednesday, May 21, 2008

daisy chains

accounting is driving me crazy again. Will explained some of it to me just now, so that helped me a little with it. earlier today I took a break and went out into the front yard to pick daisies and make daisy chains. martin showed me how. I made one that was too short to be a necklace so I've been using it as a circlet the whole day. it's pretty.

we had some cake and tea today. well, I had cake and tea and the rest had cake. victoria sponge with jam and cream from tesco. it's quite nice. it'd be nice to get a small jug for cream when I drink tea. I should try and find one if I go to leamington.

there's so much studying to be done. I'm feeling a little numb about it all at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home