Saturday, March 08, 2008

heat

A lot of us went to heat last night. It was really fun, because we actually danced. I don't know, it's strange that we had heart warming moments and words despite the thumping loud music. martin put flowers in my hair, which sounds some what gay, but it was really fun. he and I kept hugging stephie because she kept going aww and saying we were so sweet and that she missed her boyfriend. we kept hugging ewan as well, because he's so huggable. plus he dubbed us 'best couple ever,' although it might have been because he was drunk.

and I saw simran! <3 <3 <3 who just ran up to me and was very excited and made me very excited and we had hugs and kisses. so then she met martin and told him that he better be good or she'll hunt him down.

Unfortunately at one point natalie accidentally punched me and stepped on me, which was quite horrifying. I think it was just that the song was violent. martin and I left earlier than every one else, because he felt tired. so we walked home and talked about politics and lots of other things. like how all my friends have threatened to hurt him if anything happens to me.

fat clock is the ultimate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home