Monday, July 21, 2008

musing

you know, it's 0100 at the moment and I'm working on some case analysis for my boss, and I keep getting distracted with the idea of going out and taking a walk. being a lawyer isn't actually that bad you know, it's actually really interesting. I know that if I end up being a lawyer it'll be really intellectually/academically challenging and stimulating for like the rest of my life. yet it some times feels like I'm still not really doing anything really exciting with my life.

all the experiences and things that have come to pass since my I left has really made me feel like I could do anything I want in the whole wide world. I've decided to climb a mountain within the next year or two. once I recover from this flu I'm having I'm going to start going on jogs and what not. I'm saving up money with my current job. I'm planning to spend most of it on music tuition next year.

I was thinking about starting a charity thing next year at school for african children but that one would be something much more difficult.

I'm too tired to follow all of these thoughts through at the moment. I feel like going for a wander. but that might be a little boring. I could just sit in my room and think about life like a stoned person, even though I'm not stoned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home