Saturday, June 13, 2009

the future

I'll be... how old will I be when I graduate? probably twenty two. I'll turn twenty three soon after that. The exam period always makes me want to do a music degree, cause classical music is all I listen to around this time. I asked mum to enquire into hiring a cello for the summer. it should be alright I think.

I was talking to martin about it all last night. and I guess we didn't know what I should do. music degree? no money for that. need a job. maybe I'll work as a barrister and earn barely anything, because barristers don't earn anything at the beginning. that's if I become a barrister. who knows.

music music music. that's all I really want right now. and that's why I can't wait for the summer. a piano in the hall, a cello in my room.

and next year, it'll be academic work, piano, cello, and riding. I love Barnaby. he's a bit fidgety, but he's not lazy like jojo and gameboy. he started to bolt a little the last time I rode him and I was so scared I'd fall off but I managed to get him to stop. and maybe some fencing. and maybe some string orchestra. and of course there'll be one world week, since I'm the deputy media executive.

I hope I get to see barnaby once more before this year is over. hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home