kilimanjaro
I was just thinking.
remember how I said I would? well I'm doing it.
feeling kind of fat right now though. need to go to the gymn tomorrow. we had pizza on tuesday night and I almost ate a whole extra large papa johns pizza to myself. I had to miss spinning today because of the taichi demo. then this evening jessie and I bought loads of steak and ate a lot of it with roasted potatoes and peppers with yorkshire puddings in gravy. tasty, but very filling. oh and I almost ate a whole box of grapes. wow, that's terrible, I have to cut this obscene eating habit.
I'm going to try and sneak into the gymn tomorrow with jessie. Else I'll go for spinning in the evening and be late for taichi.
I need to schedule more vaccinations with the health centre. I need to get a booster for tetanus. I need to get vaccinated against hep A as well, and yellow fever I think. what else... need malaria pills closer to the date.
Law and literature's creative piece is going a little slowly. it's starting to evolve into a war genre piece with Undertones of Law [HAHA]. Timoria, Oh Timoria.
remember how I said I would? well I'm doing it.
feeling kind of fat right now though. need to go to the gymn tomorrow. we had pizza on tuesday night and I almost ate a whole extra large papa johns pizza to myself. I had to miss spinning today because of the taichi demo. then this evening jessie and I bought loads of steak and ate a lot of it with roasted potatoes and peppers with yorkshire puddings in gravy. tasty, but very filling. oh and I almost ate a whole box of grapes. wow, that's terrible, I have to cut this obscene eating habit.
I'm going to try and sneak into the gymn tomorrow with jessie. Else I'll go for spinning in the evening and be late for taichi.
I need to schedule more vaccinations with the health centre. I need to get a booster for tetanus. I need to get vaccinated against hep A as well, and yellow fever I think. what else... need malaria pills closer to the date.
Law and literature's creative piece is going a little slowly. it's starting to evolve into a war genre piece with Undertones of Law [HAHA]. Timoria, Oh Timoria.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home