getting out
you know what it is? it's being in doors for too long. how time grows and slows down to magnify each minute occurrence inside these walls. and It weighs down like an anchor in a whirlpool, because time flies by in swift currents outside these windows and the sun sets before one can make any progress with oneself.
so going to the gym was a nice change to the monotonous passing of every day, which was making me really restless. even that wasn't enough. I had my daily scheduled cry session nonetheless. and that's why it's off to london tomorrow. Ewan if you're reading this and calling me a bitch under your breath because I'm not going to cardiff instead, it's because you refused to reply to me on msn so it's really your fault.
so it's london tomorrow and i have to pack. time to put on some queen.
somebody to love.
so going to the gym was a nice change to the monotonous passing of every day, which was making me really restless. even that wasn't enough. I had my daily scheduled cry session nonetheless. and that's why it's off to london tomorrow. Ewan if you're reading this and calling me a bitch under your breath because I'm not going to cardiff instead, it's because you refused to reply to me on msn so it's really your fault.
so it's london tomorrow and i have to pack. time to put on some queen.
somebody to love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home