wonderings
should I be a writer? the recent exercise in creative writing seemed to open a new window. well, Angeline said that it's something I can do on the side. so many things that will bow and give way to the legal profession.
sometimes I want to cast it against a wall and shatter it.
I will always listen. I will always be listening and it will evermore break my heart. and I will retreat back to my hovel of paper walls where the empty words will fill me from within and flow out of me in a river of inky sorrow.
sometimes I want to cast it against a wall and shatter it.
I will always listen. I will always be listening and it will evermore break my heart. and I will retreat back to my hovel of paper walls where the empty words will fill me from within and flow out of me in a river of inky sorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home