hours
The studying period is dreadful. I'm not learning anything. well maybe learning, not retaining.
bangers and mash for dinner was nice though. I had huge portions of mash. I didn't realise you'd get that much mash from one large baked potato. I haven't been to the gym this week either so I kind of feel guilty eating so much of that, plus there was cosmo last night. god this is unhealthy.
I don't want to end up like codename:baby killer. becoming old and bitter about choosing a path that is insipid in quality and finances. not poor I don't think, but not rich either. and ignorance grows like dandelions on the edges of the path, spreading its soft seeds and growing more and more. Ignorance is a companion of many on that path, wrapping them up with comforting words and thoughts.
they should set those weeds and smothering folds on fire.
bangers and mash for dinner was nice though. I had huge portions of mash. I didn't realise you'd get that much mash from one large baked potato. I haven't been to the gym this week either so I kind of feel guilty eating so much of that, plus there was cosmo last night. god this is unhealthy.
I don't want to end up like codename:baby killer. becoming old and bitter about choosing a path that is insipid in quality and finances. not poor I don't think, but not rich either. and ignorance grows like dandelions on the edges of the path, spreading its soft seeds and growing more and more. Ignorance is a companion of many on that path, wrapping them up with comforting words and thoughts.
they should set those weeds and smothering folds on fire.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home