random conversation
my dad was in one of those random conversation moods, and asked me what I was going to do with my life. so I told him. I'm going to get a job as a vet, have my own apartment and maybe have a dog or cat. simple. completely independent. but now my parents are trying to convince me to get married. ugh. how revolting.
what I absolutely can't stand is how limited women's minds used to be. how their only goal was to be feminine enough to attract a guy and get married. how utterly restrictive. Even though women are now educated and everything, some of them are still so stupid, so incredibly stupid, that their main goal in life is still getting married and starting a family. what the hell. the idea is just repulsive.
being independent sounds like one big adventure.
what I absolutely can't stand is how limited women's minds used to be. how their only goal was to be feminine enough to attract a guy and get married. how utterly restrictive. Even though women are now educated and everything, some of them are still so stupid, so incredibly stupid, that their main goal in life is still getting married and starting a family. what the hell. the idea is just repulsive.
being independent sounds like one big adventure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home