today.
because I was feeling really gross this morning, mom made me eat a little and take some medicine, after which I spent the next 3 hours tossing in bed trying to ignore gastric pains and whatever else it was that was wrong with me.
by the time I got to school, I missed lunch. so when kristen and I finally sat down to eat nice steaming bread bowls of clam chowder at 6, I was really grateful. There's nothing better than to have nice hot soup with bread when you're feeling ravenous.
I am not going to do mass pe tomorrow.
by the time I got to school, I missed lunch. so when kristen and I finally sat down to eat nice steaming bread bowls of clam chowder at 6, I was really grateful. There's nothing better than to have nice hot soup with bread when you're feeling ravenous.
I am not going to do mass pe tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home