garn.
I sat on my window sill last night with a bottle of bubble solution, blowing bubbles out into the night air. The wind carried them away quickly as if they needed to be somewhere urgently.
you're such a romantic
yes, but I was alone. and I'm not sure if I want someone with me the next time I lie down on the roof and blow bubbles out into the dark night.
I feel that haunting idealism creeping back into my subconscious. Those wonderful ideas about love and such.
honestly, I am absolutely terrified of them.
you're such a romantic
yes, but I was alone. and I'm not sure if I want someone with me the next time I lie down on the roof and blow bubbles out into the dark night.
I feel that haunting idealism creeping back into my subconscious. Those wonderful ideas about love and such.
honestly, I am absolutely terrified of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home