Monday, June 05, 2006

conversations with teddy

teddy tells me you've been very bad. what have you been doing? what has she been doing teddy? what's that? oh my goodness!

leave teddy and david alone together and I'm sure they could still have hours of fun.

I hope they all had fun over here, I know there wasn't much to do. but I'm glad for the moments we laughed while we were watching movies. and the endless eating. But the best thing was spending time with friends, getting closer and knowing each other better. Like when I was talking to serene behind the recliner, or aneesa at the busstop after everyone had left. Or jit who was moaning about how I paid twenty dollars for her sixty dollar skirt. ouch.

At the end of the day, when I had walked them all out and felt very pleased with myself for an ok day and lots of smiles, my dear friend had to come and cut me down and make me feel worthless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home