list of things i'll miss
I'll miss the cold winter time air, the blurred horizon where the sky meets the water; sometimes you can't tell where the earth ends and the sky begins. I'll miss the stars, the ones I could never see before. I'll miss the brilliant sunset. I'll miss the warm sun that was never harsh.
I'll miss the water; that blue mass swelling in turquoise waves frothed with white on the beach. I'll miss the way the city spreads out beneath you as you stand at those high places. I'll miss the wonderful mountains that poke up out of the low white clouds; being surrounded by that soft cotton white like a sea of fluff. I'll miss the caves. I'll miss Manly, where we were chased by seagulls on the beach. I'll miss the maple trees and all their pretty leaves.
I'll miss the opera house. I'll miss our performance there for both times; once as the commands band. I'll miss the cathedral where we went for the unintelligible mass on saturday night. I'll miss the town hall, which reminds me of old french things and white powdered wigs. I'll miss angel place, where we competed; and won.
I'll miss the fish market, which was like disneyland for brendan. I'll miss eating our hearts out and walking through the grocery store. I'll miss the raspberries and the herbs they sold. I'll miss the yoghurt. I'll even miss the retarded seagulls that attacked the tables when people left. I'll miss eating vegetarian food from the kebab place. I'll miss the boat ride to manly, when my ears went numb. I'll miss standing out on the deck with everyone taking photos in the strong wind, and watching the scenery go by. I'll miss the shopping [duh].
I'll miss Turandot. I'll miss playing that opera and worrying about my tuning. I'll miss all the moods withing it and, of course, Nessun Dorma. I love the theme that comes out in Nessun Dorma. I'll miss A Movement for Rosa which had so much hidden meaning that Mr. Mazzaferro revealed to us. I'll miss Daniel playing his solo at the beginning; those solitary notes resonating through the silent hall, I'll miss Zel and Xiangning following after. I'll miss Brendan playing. I'll miss Arthur's crash. I'll miss the end when Eunice was playing the suspended softly which reminded me of a light wind. I'll miss the suspenseful pause at the end. I'll miss Carmina.
but I'll miss the company the most. crystal and her squeals, rooming with eunice, watching the brendans getting really retarded, the bubble wrap escapades [don't cry sam], qianqi attacking hafiz on the bus. luqman and fary who were always laughing, that scary moment when keunho went missing in the mountains. I'll even miss weird Dr. Lee. All of it.
I'll miss everyone and everything and every moment.
I'll miss the water; that blue mass swelling in turquoise waves frothed with white on the beach. I'll miss the way the city spreads out beneath you as you stand at those high places. I'll miss the wonderful mountains that poke up out of the low white clouds; being surrounded by that soft cotton white like a sea of fluff. I'll miss the caves. I'll miss Manly, where we were chased by seagulls on the beach. I'll miss the maple trees and all their pretty leaves.
I'll miss the opera house. I'll miss our performance there for both times; once as the commands band. I'll miss the cathedral where we went for the unintelligible mass on saturday night. I'll miss the town hall, which reminds me of old french things and white powdered wigs. I'll miss angel place, where we competed; and won.
I'll miss the fish market, which was like disneyland for brendan. I'll miss eating our hearts out and walking through the grocery store. I'll miss the raspberries and the herbs they sold. I'll miss the yoghurt. I'll even miss the retarded seagulls that attacked the tables when people left. I'll miss eating vegetarian food from the kebab place. I'll miss the boat ride to manly, when my ears went numb. I'll miss standing out on the deck with everyone taking photos in the strong wind, and watching the scenery go by. I'll miss the shopping [duh].
I'll miss Turandot. I'll miss playing that opera and worrying about my tuning. I'll miss all the moods withing it and, of course, Nessun Dorma. I love the theme that comes out in Nessun Dorma. I'll miss A Movement for Rosa which had so much hidden meaning that Mr. Mazzaferro revealed to us. I'll miss Daniel playing his solo at the beginning; those solitary notes resonating through the silent hall, I'll miss Zel and Xiangning following after. I'll miss Brendan playing. I'll miss Arthur's crash. I'll miss the end when Eunice was playing the suspended softly which reminded me of a light wind. I'll miss the suspenseful pause at the end. I'll miss Carmina.
but I'll miss the company the most. crystal and her squeals, rooming with eunice, watching the brendans getting really retarded, the bubble wrap escapades [don't cry sam], qianqi attacking hafiz on the bus. luqman and fary who were always laughing, that scary moment when keunho went missing in the mountains. I'll even miss weird Dr. Lee. All of it.
I'll miss everyone and everything and every moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home