days
I spent my morning fighting my way through irritating children and their even more irritating parents, who tend to have this habit of charging into the elevetor before the people inside have gotten out. is there some prime standing spot in the lift that they are rushing for? what would happen if we stand near the door? or by the back? God forbid if we should miss this lift and have to wait a whole thirty seconds for the next one! no, it's too terrible for contemplation!
anywaaays after spending two hours racking my brain over math and feeling incompetent, I wandered the streets like some starving peasant wearing a blank zombie-stare with only one thing on my mind : coffee.
coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee.
no other thought penetrated my mind on my long search for a coffee outlet. and when I finally got a nice iced latte with whipped cream, I scooped out the whipped cream with my straw and licked it up. yummy satisfying. of course, the nice cold milky coffee hit my brain like an electric shock. perky.
anywaaays after spending two hours racking my brain over math and feeling incompetent, I wandered the streets like some starving peasant wearing a blank zombie-stare with only one thing on my mind : coffee.
coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee.
no other thought penetrated my mind on my long search for a coffee outlet. and when I finally got a nice iced latte with whipped cream, I scooped out the whipped cream with my straw and licked it up. yummy satisfying. of course, the nice cold milky coffee hit my brain like an electric shock. perky.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home